Our client located near Lexington, Kentucky is looking for a permanent Psychologist to join their team. Ideal candidates are required to have CBT experience and preferred trauma counseling experience with testing for MMPI and IQ. Robust sign-on bonus and relocation assistance is provided!
Nestled near this Midwestern metro area, residents enjoy the feel of a small town but with all the amenities that big city living offers: including museums, professional sports teams, and a wide selection of entertainment.
- Average patients per pa expected 7
- New Patients and follow ups when needed - 60 minutes
- Stable follow ups - 30 minutes
- Testing appointments will be longer as needed if candidate has qualification to do MMPI and IQ Testing
- 20 and 30 minute follow-ups
- Production Goals: Average daily patient volume >14-15 minimum
- Doctorate degree in Psychology, and completion of Pre-doctoral Clinical Internship; at least 1 year of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education
requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis.
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT) experience
- Up to $1,200 a year reimbursement for license and registration fees. Health/Dental/Vision/Life
- 401k Plan
- Excellent PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays (including your birthday)
- Earn additional extended illness time
- Loan Repayment: NHSC loan eligibility
For more information on this permanent Psychologist opportunity or other Behavioral Health positions nationwide, please apply with your most up to date CV.