Psychotherapist- Adult IOP
The therapist is responsible for providing psychotherapy and other treatment services that affirm clients’ strengths, broaden their problem-solving abilities, and increase their self-knowledge. Therapist is responsible to ensure that appropriate documentation is completed that is required for billing and coding. The therapist acts as a mentor and leader to newer staff and Masters level students. Candidates must have exceptionally good interpersonal skills, clinical insight, and comfort/experience working with individuals.
- Masters in Social Work, Counseling,Clinical Psychology, Marital Family Therapy or related behavioral health program that is a license eligible degree.
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Must be culturally competent.
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus
REQUIRED LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, REGISTRATIONS:
- CADC, LSW or LPC, required.
- An excellent, team-focused work environment with opportunity for professional growth
- Competitive salary and savings plan with company match
- A variety of health, dental and vision plans
- Self-Scheduling: 12-Hour Shifts - Days, Evenings or Nights
- Institutions: Teaching Hospital, Level 1 Trauma Center (MSH), Level 2 Trauma Center (HCH)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Long Term Care Insurance, Critical Illness & Accident Insurance, Wellness Program
- 403(b) match
- Flexible Spending, Health Savings accounts and voluntary benefits at group rates
- Train Shuttle
- Legal Protection Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Employee Discounts