Pulmonary & Critical Care Physician
Employed with Full Benefits
A well-established, highly respected hospital seeks a Pulmonary Critical Care Physician to join the team. You will ramp up quickly due to no competition and steady growth in the community. Don't miss this outstanding opportunity to work and live in this close-knit, lakeside town!
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Salary Range: Negotiable Commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Full Benefits Program
- Team-oriented approach to patient care with excellent sub-specialty support
- Award-winning facility
- Educational loan forgiveness
- Work environment consists of experienced support staff
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Open to New Graduates and Experience Providers
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Enjoy a relaxed lifestyle without the congestion and high cost of living of a major city. This diverse community offers a safe environment, friendly people, and outstanding schools. Take advantage of the opportunity and enjoy an excellent quality of life!
- Great food, affordable housing, and low cost of living
- SEC Sports Conference
- Warm weather year-round!
Job ID: JN -052022-26720