QIDP - Qualified Intellectual Disabilities Professional
Help At Home is currently hiring a QIDP!
Join the leading national provider of high quality support, committed to delivering a gold standard of care to our clients.
We are looking for a compassionate and dependable QIDP to support our mission to keep people with developmental disabilities living independently within their homes and communities.
At Help At Home, our QIDPs focus on coordinating the development and implementation of supported living services with referral sources, consumers and employees, while ensuring the delivery of quality services. This coordination occurs through the direct supervision of employees, support for consumers, and ongoing communication with family, community, and funding and licensure sources.
Person Centered Planning and Individual Support Planning
- Actively participate in the person centered planning process, including development and implementation of Person Centered Plans (PCPs) and the Individual Support Plan (ISP)
- Design and implement support and teaching strategies targeted at assisting consumers with reaching their outcomes, as outlined in the consumer s ISP
- Review all documentation, notify Support Coordinator of any incidents and provide oversight for DSP staff and Team Leads
- Maintain communication with family members, guardians, staff and Support Coordinators on a regular basis, particularly regarding policies, issues and concerns
- Coordinate in-service training that is needed to assist staff in fulfilling responsibilities related to consumer-directed support
- Provide direct support by providing services needed to protect the health and safety of the consumer, especially in a staffing crisis
Other job functions
- Consumer record-related maintenance and compliance
- Coordination of consumer benefits including Medicaid, Medicare, SSI, SSA, and Food Stamps
- Securing community resources for consumers
- Assist the Director with other duties as assigned and with approval
- BA degree in social work, psychology, human services or a related field
- At least one year of experience working with adults with developmental disabilities
- QIDP Certification
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Personal vehicle which is insured and meets state safety/licensure requirements
- Valid driver s license, may require chauffeur s license
- 24/7 availability for caseload-related crisis'
- Must be available to work day, evening, night and weekend shifts
- Must be available to be on call
- Compliance with background check requirements, as required by state laws
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Flexible scheduling
- Vision insurance
- On Call bonus
- Monthly cellular phone allowance
- 401k Retirement plan
In order to be employed as a Qualified Intellectual Disabilities Professional, candidates must comply with state background screening requirements. Compensation, benefits, time off and bonuses vary by state and location, so please ask for complete details at your interview.