The Opportunity: Quality & Risk Registered Nurse (RN)
- Permanent, Full-Time position, Day Shift at a Hospital!
- Competitive pay, one of the highest salaries in Arizona!
- Sign on/Relocation assistance available!
- Amazing benefits!
Job Description/Qualifications: Quality & Risk Registered Nurse (RN)
- Supports and facilitates implementation and performance improvement activities related to or resulting from patient safety, harm reduction, clinical performance, peer review, and compliance with the requirements of regulatory and accrediting agencies such as CMS, Quality Improvement Organization and DHS.
- Conducts high level assessments, gathers information and collaborates with the appropriate process owner(s) to identify opportunities for improvement. Analyzes data for administrative and clinical decision making.
- Supports development of annual quality plans.
- Serves as a resource for assessment of clinical performance and performance improvement methodologies throughout the facility.
- Responsible for organizing, leading and implementing the day to day operations of the risk management programs.
- Maintains a general knowledge of the facility’s insurance programs, assisting with management of claims against the facility, interfacing with defense legal counsel, managing and analyzing risk management data, conducting risk management educational programs, complying with the risk management related standards by accrediting and regulatory agencies with the objective of enhancing and promoting patient, staff and visitor safety, quality care and mitigating loss to protect the assets of the facility.
- Experience with process improvement, regulatory/accreditation programs, data management, and analysis including graphic development and presentations is highly desirable.
- Holds, or is eligible for, Arizona Registered Nurse (RN) Licensure.
Central Arizona Location:
- Endless outdoor activities, fishing, water sports, hiking, rodeo, biking, climbing, camping, wildlife interest, photography, and more.
- Wonderful place to live, near to big city amenities.
- An hour away from major airport.
- Low cost of living, amazing community.
- Unique retail/dining that are all locally owned and operated.
- Safe schools and community for a family.
- Excellent weather and air quality.
- Near to national forests and parks.
Please email an updated CV to email@example.com!