Quality Coordinator, RN
Work for one of the largest and most specialized research centers in Southwest, FL that continues to develop new services and treatment to keep in the forefront of healthcare. Most important, this hospital was recognized as one of the listed U.S. hospitals by the Joint Commission to be a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures.
Do you have the ability to hit the ground running and want to work for a customer-service-focused company with an emphasis on patient care and teamwork? We are looking for a Quality Coordinator, RN that shares those goals.
Salary: $55k to $78k DOE - the role is exempt.
The Quality Coordinator plays a vital role in our healthcare delivery system. Spend your working hours in beautiful Naples, FL with us. We can’t wait to have you join our team, your second family!
Under the supervision of the Chief Quality Officer (System), the Quality Coordinator plays a vital role in our healthcare delivery system. Primary areas of accountability may include:
- Coordinate and provide direction to the facility's quality committees, including medical staff, nursing and hospital-based committees or others as assigned, by providing accurate and timely information and written communication.
- Provide accurate and timely clinical data to appropriate committees or groups and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Coordinate and provide support to the clinical peer review process by providing accurate and timely information for quality initiatives.
- Act as a resource for data abstraction and analysis as requested by departments and the medical staff.
- Proactively seek opportunities to identify and reduce risks to the safety of patients.
- Serve as a resource to the system in its commitment to maintaining a continuous level of accreditation readiness with regulatory agencies (e.g., The Joint Commission, Centers for Medicare, and Medicaid Conditions of Participation, AHCA).
- Minimum 3-5 years acute care hospital experience.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in quality improvement in a healthcare setting, hospital-based preferred.
- Strong knowledge of performance improvement methodology.
Licenses/Certificates: Licensed Registered Nurse in the State of Florida. CPHQ preferred.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in a clinical healthcare discipline preferred.
We offer comprehensive employee benefits.
If you have an interest, please respond with your current resume. Alternatively, if this isn't a match for you personally, but you know of someone who may have an interest, we would appreciate the connection.