Our client is seeking a professional Radiology Tech for their Diagnostic Imaging Opportunity. This permanent role is with a facility in Beautiful Central Vermont. Must be ARRT certified to be considered, and have up to one year of recent hospital experience. Current state R.T. license required. To be considered please send me your resume.
Responsibilities of a Radiology Technologist for Diagnostic Imaging:
- Full Time w/rotating weekends & holidays.
- Variable hours.
- Performs imaging on all general radiographic equipment.
- Responsible for all radiographic and imaging protocols.
- Must have the ability to recognize general radiography anatomy.
- Demonstrate moderate knowledge of basic computer skills.
Requirements of the Radiology Technologist for Diagnostic Imaging:
- ARRT Certified
- Portable and in-department fluoroscopy procedures.
- Recent up to one-year hospital-related experience.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 403(b) Plan
- Life Insurance
- Shift differential pay for 2nd and 3rd shifts, weekends & holidays.
For more information on this Rad Tech, Sonography Tech, Radiation Therapy Tech, Nuclear Med Tech, Dosimetrist, or Medical Physicists positions nationwide, please apply.