ELIGIBLE FOR CMH EMPLOYEE REFERRAL BONUS: PRIORITY RECRUITMENT
Full time/Nights/10 hour shifts
The Advanced Radiology Technologists will meet all qualifications required of the Radiologic Technologist in addition to possessing current ARRT advanced certification(s) in radiographic modalities appropriate to the Imaging Department’s needs. Technologists must be current and competent in each advanced modality. Technologists possessing a single appropriate advanced certification will be designated “Advanced Radiologic Technologist 1”; technologists with more than one appropriate advanced certification will be designated “Advanced Radiologic Technologist 2”. On call responsibility is an expectation of this position. Assumes responsibility for designated areas or procedures as required.
Knowledge of /Skill/Ability to: Shall have a working knowledge of appropriate areas of this department and demonstrable ability/knowledge to perform procedures competently and independently in each area of advanced certification
License/Certification: Must have ARRT Registration and Certification(s); must possess a current Oregon State Radiologic Technologist License; must maintain continuing education requirements as specified by the State of Oregon, and ARRT for each certified modality; mammographers will maintain MQSA compliance; current BLS required through AHA.
Education and/or Experience: Experience: Must have sufficient experience to meet all requirements of the Radiologic Technologist and recent clinical experience and competency in each additional modality. CT and X-Ray experience required
CMH offers 100% employer-paid health care benefits with very affordable dependent premiums, including:
- Vision insurance.
- Prescription coverage.
- Dental and orthodontics insurance. Prescription coverage.
Some of the other great benefits of being a CMH caregiver include:
- 70% discount on hospital services for employee and insured dependents (you pay only 30% after insurance).
- Up to 28 days paid time off for full-time employees to cover vacation, sick time and holidays.
- Retirement savings plans, including generous matching and profit share contributions.
- Shift differentials for evenings, weekends and nights.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Complimentary access to our hospital gym.
- Employer-paid life insurance, with optional life insurance for dependents.
- Pharmacy, central supply, gift shop, coffee stand and cafe discounts.
- Employee Assistance (EAP) counseling on a variety of topics.
- Paid compassionate leave (bereavement leave).
- Paid jury duty service.
- AFLAC options.
- Optional pet, home and auto insurance.
- Discounts with local business community partners.
- Childcare subsidies for those that qualify
- Employer-paid Long-Term Disability (LTD)