RBG (Robert B Green) is located around downtown San Antonio. University Health has multiple locations spread out around the San Antonio Area. At University Health patient care is treated with high quality and compassion above all. We are attentive, kind, and helpful without exception. These are the reasons why University Health is rated #1 in healthcare in the San Antonio Area and also, top ranked in Texas as well.
Becoming an Ambulatory Clinic Area Manager at our Express Med means being a part of something bigger than yourself. Because of that, University likes to invest in their employees, which is why we are also rated one of the top teaching hospitals as well. Some of our benefits are…
Great educational opportunities within the hospital system
Amazing Medical Benefits (Vision Included)
Paid Time Off
• Manages, supervises, and coordinates patient care activities in designated multi ambulatory clinical service areas.
• Serves as a link to ensure efficient, appropriate therapeutic health care is administered while maximizing efficiencies and effectiveness of operations.
• Directs activities of assigned subunits in accomplishing the day to day patient care activities.
• Bachelor's Degree in Nursing is required.
• Five years of related, progressively responsible outpatient or public health nursing. experience is required.
• Two years in a supervisory capacity is required.
So, if you want to work for a top rated company with opportunity for advancement come join our team!
Send CV to Celia.Govea@uhs-sa.com