Receptionist - P/T
Part-Time and On-Call Receptionist
Hours from 10am-1pm, 3:30-7:00 and a couple weekend days from 5:30am - 1pm. We are looking for individuals that would like to work occasional shifts to meet the needs of the care facilities
**$12. 55-$14.05/hour depending on experience**
The primary purpose is to perform administrative support in an efficient manner in accordance with established procedures, and as directed by your supervisor. Responsibilities include:
- Greet visitors- direct to appropriate office and/or resident room.
- Answer telephones; determine nature of call and direct caller to appropriate individual or department.
- Create and maintain an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest, and positive emphasis, as well as a calm environment throughout the facility.
- Assist with administrative projects as directed. (Includes typing, filing, posting accounts, etc.)
- Operate copier, office machines, etc., as directed.
- Receive, sort, and distribute mail as directed.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Previous scheduling experience preferred.
- Must have knowledge in Microsoft package such as Word, Excel.
- Must possess a cheerful personality and be able to work harmoniously with other personnel and have exceptional customer service skills.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, and the general public.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Auburn Homes & Services is an EEO/AAP employer
Job LocationI'm interested