Parham Healthcare and Rehabilitation, a 180 bed skilled rehabilitation facility in Richmond, Virginia is seeking a Receptionist.
The receptionist will:
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
- Proven working experience in similar roles
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional appearance
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
We offer a competitive rate of pay and a comprehensive benefits package for full time associates which includes affordable health and dental insurance within 30-60 days of hire, free life insurance, paid time off, extra pay for holidays, 401k with 50% company match, scholarship opportunities, and continuing education.
Working for MFA at a LifeWorks Rehab and Skilled Nursing Center is no ordinary career. It takes pride and dedication. It takes a critical combination of technical skills balanced with people skills. Most of all it takes a unique person, with a caring heart and a passion for helping others. It's more than just a job...it's a calling.
What makes MFA such a unique team to be a part of? At the heart of everything we do is our MFA "Commitment to Care. Passion for Caring" philosophy that touches everything we do. We believe that giving the best care requires more than just treating patients...it requires knowing them as people. It's more than just caring for caring about them. Our unique, inclusive approach to healthcare creates the perfect environment for healing, and translates to better outcomes and a more personal, rewarding experience for patients and employees alike.
When you are part of the MFA family, you have the opportunity to touch people's lives each and every day by being an integral part of their recovery. Along the way you'll have almost unlimited opportunity for career growth and achievement. It's an incredibly rewarding and enriching experience. It's also a deeply important responsibility, and we hold our employees to exceptionally high standards.