You're driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn't cut it - you've got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you're known for your good nature. You'll fit right in at Syneos Healthwhere we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
This opportunity is with our Deployment Solutions team, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to provide better, smarter, faster solutions for the industry. Take part in leading the transformation of healthcare by joining the largest provider of outsourced commercial solutions to the healthcare industry.More specifically you will:
- Develop/Execute Recruiting Strategy for each open position
- Proactively Manage/Coach Candidate Relationships
- Achieve Monthly/Quarterly performance goals
- Submit assigned activity and project tracking reports
- Networking/Coordinate efforts of assigned Researcher
- Personally source candidates through Applicant Tracking System (ATS), job boards, etc.
- Promote the candidate referral program
- Personally screen candidates
- Update candidate records in ATS
- Interview all qualified candidates
- Manage candidate progress through hiring manager interviews
- Primary Recruiting contact with all qualified candidates in region
- Manage Referrals and provide feedback to referring party
- Utilize Additional Resources Appropriately
Manage Customer Relationship
- Written and oral communications with Project Managers and internal staff
- Manage hiring process from initial screen through offer
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- 3 years of progressive experience in recruiting role. Experience working in a 3 rd party recruiting environment is a plus
- Experience with recruiting in Advertising or Public Relations agencies is prerrable. IT recruitment experience is also desirable.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Solid business acumen, strong interpersonal and communications and organizational skills
- A demonstrated ability to apply creative approaches to business challenges
- Experience working in an RPO environment is a plus
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health?Our employees voted Syneos Health as the overall winner in MedReps' Best Places To Work In Medical Sales Awards. Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you're empowered to exceed your sales goals with the autonomy you need to over deliver. We're dedicated to creating better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Syneos Health has launched more sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas than the top 25 pharma companies combined. By joining Syneos Health, you'll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HEREMATTERS EVERYWHERE| How will you accelerate pharmaceutical sales?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)