CareStaff Partners is looking for a Recruiter Assistant!
We provide nationwide employment opportunities for healthcare professionals specializing in Therapy, Allied, Behavioral Health, Nursing, and Government Services. We are a fast-paced work environment that appreciates individuals hard work and dedication to being a part of something special. We were recently named to the South FL Business Journal's Top 25 Staffing Companies!
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prepare resumes, evaluate incoming applications and leads, screen candidates, update Bullhorn with candidate and contract employee’s information, track leads for your assigned Recruiter.
- Continuous follow-up via phone, email, and Bullhorn texting with candidates who are already in your Recruiters pipeline, potential candidates from lead sources, and your Recruiters current contract employees.
- Work with Credentialing Specialist prior to, and after locking in a candidate, to ensure the candidate is prepared for their contract assignment in a timely manner.
- Post open jobs onto social media boards as directed by management.
- Search job boards and social media groups for potential leads.
- Work with Client Relations Managers, as directed by your assigned Recruiter, for submission of candidates and current contract employees, set-up interviews, answer basic questions regarding availability, experience and flexibility.
- Assist with collecting timesheets from your Recruiters contract employees.
- Track assignment start and end dates to help your assigned Recruiter facilitate contract extensions and new contract placements, provide contract employees with final pay information, and when applicable, inform contract employees about upcoming benefit premium deductions or reimbursements.
- Complete reference checks and performance evaluations on potential candidates and/or currently employed contractors. Use candidate reference checks to develop additional candidate pool/referral base.
- Capability to multi-task, think fast and respond in a quick, professional, and appropriate manner.
- Must be adaptable and have the ability to provide and receive constructive feedback.
- Capacity to work in a fast paced, goal-oriented environment with efficiency.
- And any other duties needed to help drive to CareStaff’s Vision, fulfill our Mission, and abide by our Organization’s Values.
Pay and Benefits:
- $16 - $18 Hourly Pay
- Proud to Offer SAME DAY Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Multiple Coverage Plans to choose from, because there is no one size fits all solution when it comes to your well-being
- Supplemental Options Including, but not limited to - Life Insurance, Critical Illness, Accident, Short Term Disability
- Paid Time Off (after 90 days)
- 401K Options