CareStaff Partners is looking for a Recruiter Assistant! We provide nationwide employment opportunities for healthcare professionals specializing in Nursing, Allied, Behavioral Health, Therapy, and Government Services. We were recently named to the South FL Business Journal's Top 25 Staffing Companies!
Also, a great opportunity for quick growth into a full-time recruiter position!
- Prepare resumes, evaluate incoming applications and leads, screen candidates, update Bullhorn with candidate and temporary employee’s information, track leads for your assigned Recruiter.
- Continuous follow-up via phone, email, and Bullhorn texting with candidates who are already in your Recruiters pipeline, potential candidates from lead sources, and your Recruiters current temporary employees.
- Work with Credentialing Specialist prior to, and after locking in a candidate, to ensure the candidate is prepared for their temporary assignment.
- Post open jobs onto social media boards as directed by management.
- Search job boards and social media groups for potential leads.
- Work with the Business Development Team, as directed by your assigned Recruiter, for submission of candidates and current temporary employees, set-up interviews, answer basic questions regarding availability, experience and flexibility.
- Assist with collecting timesheets from your Recruiters temporary employees.
- Track assignment start and end dates to help your assigned Recruiter facilitate assignment extensions and new temporary placements, provide temporary employees with final pay information, and when applicable, inform temporary employees about upcoming benefit premium deductions or reimbursements.
- Complete reference checks and performance evaluations on potential candidates and/or current temporary employees. Use candidate reference checks to develop additional candidate pool/referral base.
- Capability to multi-task, think fast and respond in a quick, professional, and appropriate manner.
- Must be adaptable and have the ability to provide and receive constructive feedback.
- Capacity to work in a fast paced, goal-oriented environment with high accuracy and efficiency.
- Any other duties needed to help drive CareStaff’s Vision, fulfill our Mission, and abide by our Organization’s Values.
Additional Eligibility Requirements:
- To be proficient in this role you must be able to manage multiple priorities, be self-motivated, learn and think quickly, and ask for help, training, or assistance as needed.
- To be successful, you must take initiative to assess, investigate and resolve problems while maintaining professionalism and constant communication with your assigned Recruiter.
- Listening skills - you can’t do all the talking! You must be able to listen, understand and empathize with candidates, temporary employees, and colleagues.
- This position requires exceptional verbal and written communication skills. The ability to use clear, concise, and grammatically correct English is vital to this role. Must be comfortable speaking with all levels of healthcare personnel.
Pay and Benefits:
Between $16-$18 per hour and eligible for 1st day benefits!