tsp is engaged in a direct hire search for a leading global healthcare company, with a foundation in pharmaceutical distribution and solutions for manufacturers, pharmacies and providers.
At our client, they provide compensation, resources and benefits that enable a high-performance culture and support their team members' ability to live with purpose, every day.
They provide their team members with so much more than a paycheck. The compensation packages start with a competitive base pay and additional benefits including four weeks of paid time off, shift differentials, incentive and overtime pay, 401K match and tuition reimbursement.
In addition to traditional health & welfare offerings like medical, dental and vision care, they offer a comprehensive suite of benefits that focus on the physical, emotional, financial, and social aspects of wellness.
They know that a well-rounded workforce starts with supporting their team members at home. Their support for working families includes backup dependent care, adoption assistance, infertility coverage, family building support, behavioral health solutions, paid parental leave and paid caregiver leave.
To encourage our team members personal and professional growth and development, they offer a variety of training programs, professional development resources, and opportunities to participate in mentorship programs, employee resource groups and paid volunteer time off.
At our client, you will find an innovative and collaborative culture that is dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, they are united in their responsibility to create healthier futures for producers, veterinarians, and the animals in their care.
The Livestock Regional Account Manager is responsible for building relationships and identifying business growth/development with assigned key national livestock accounts. The incumbent is also responsible for contract development with major MWI accounts.
- Represent MWI and be responsible for business growth and development with assigned key livestock accounts and other strategic business growth opportunities
- Act as primary point of contact for large, regional accounts, working to quickly address and resolve customer issues
- Identify new business growth opportunities for MWI Animal Health
- Create and implement business plans to achieve specified sales objectives with an eye on both the long-term and short-term
- Develops, maintains, and effectively utilizes financial acumen to drive increased profitability for MWI and balances these factors against business growth and ability to close deals. Can articulate the value of solutions in terms of the customer's P&L
- Oversee contract relationships for major MWI livestock accounts; work with sales operations teams to determine appropriate pricing structures for new accounts
- 7 or more years in veterinary sales, marketing or manufacturer experience is required
- A Bachelor's degree is highly preferred
- Strong presentation, communication and relationship-building skills are essential.
- Strong business and financial acumen in areas of negotiations, pipeline management, verbal and communication skills, territory management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively with internal business partners.
- Strong analytical skills; quick thinker
- Ability to travel 0-2 days a weeknight travel, 4-5 days in field
Our client is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
As of August 24, 2021, our client requires all U.S. team members to be fully vaccinated and show proof of completed vaccine status at time of hire. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine due to a disability/medical reason or sincerely held religious belief you will be required to follow our client's policy and process to apply for an exemption/accommodation.