Regional Clinical Supervisor
Apply now, if you are seeking meaningful work with an organization that has been centered on prioritizing employees for over 50 years and maintains a positive culture with growth opportunities.
Provide oversight for clinical and programming operations, as well as daily supervision to home-based family services staff, including weekly staffing, skill-building, and advocacy. Ensure all policies and procedures are followed by staff, including timely provision of reports and documentation; provide training, support, and encouragement of direct staff. Maintain a flexible work schedule.
- MA in either; social work, psychology, counseling, mental health, marriage & family therapy
- Currently licensed in Indiana as an LCSW, LMHC, or LMFT.
- Excellent people skills, Detail-oriented, Leadership ability, Multi-Tasker
- Belief in the family preservation philosophy.
- Knowledge of crisis intervention and stress debriefing.
- Knowledge of child and adult development and child abuse and neglect signs and symptoms.
- Knowledge of community resources.
- Provide supervision, training, mentorship to assigned staff, including assigning all cases.
- Facilitate weekly staffing, supervise cases, and provide consultations, as needed for Therapists, Family Consultants, Homemakers, or Visitation Specialists.
- Assist in regional needs for the hiring and firing process for assigned staff.
- Guide staff in following evidence-based and best practices services.
- Assist with marketing services and public relations meetings within assigned region(s).
- Evaluate assigned staff’s productivity goals, clinical competencies, quality assurance, and outcomes and assist staff with growth in needed areas.
- Complete necessary documentation and logs for tracking data, including documentation, risks, supervision, and shadowing.
- Provide shadowing for assigned staff according to Lifeline’s shadowing expectations.
- Provide quarterly clinical supervision to non-licensed staff.
- Carry a minimal caseload (as needed).
Great Benefits & Competitive Salary as well as a great career trajectory and growth!
Salary: $45k - 53k DOE