Princeton Medical Group, P.A. is searching for compassionate and motivated employees to join our dynamic and growing team! We are currently looking to hire a Registered Nurse to work in a Multispecialty capacity.
Hours for the positions are roughly Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm, & 1 Saturday per month 8:30am-12:30pm. We offer competitive salary and benefit packages (including three weeks of paid vacation per year, in addition to sick and personal time, medical/dental insurance, and a 401K/profit sharing plan) for our full time employees.
Responsibilities for Registered Nurse:
- Prepare patients for physician examination
- Take & record vitals
- Prepare patient chart with appropriate documentation
- Schedule lab tests
- Monitor & stock patient exam rooms
- Assist physician with procedures & exams
- Patient education
- Ability & willingness to provide relief in any of our local offices as determined by supervisor
Requirements for Registered Nurse:
- Valid NJ Nursing License (RN)
- Ability to cover in the absence of other LPNs/RNs as determined by supervisor
- Must have recent experience in a medical office setting
- Excellent multi-tasking, communication & organization skills
Please submit your salary requirements for this position.
Princeton Medical Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer