Have you thought about Trustbridge?
Since 1978, Hospice of Palm Beach County, Hospice of Broward County and Hospice by the Sea have cared for 200,000 families in South Florida. These three hospices are now one branch of Trustbridge, a community nonprofit that provides support for families facing serious illness 24 hours a day. Our other services include palliative medicine, caregiver support and bereavement programs.
At Trustbridge, we consider our employees our greatest resource. Our appreciation is shown in many ways, including the wide range of comprehensive benefits we offer.
Trustbridge benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance
- 401K with employer contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Generous PTO package
**$4000 sign on/retention bonus available for all full time RN positions**
The registered nurse is responsible to 1) coordinate the care for the patient/family under the direction of the primary physician, 2) conduct assessment of the patient/family needs, 3) develop the IDG (Interdisciplinary Group) Care Plan, and 4) ensure the implementation and coordination of the interventions and services described in the care plan. Pledge to make the comfort and care of patients and families the highest priority; consistently provide a high level of personalized, sincere and engaging service to patients and families at all times; ensure the complete satisfaction of patients and families; promptly and effectively address all concerns.
*Employee will have exposure to pets and smoke
- Education/Regulatory Requirements:
- RN degree from a college or university, accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing and/or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
- Registered Nurse currently licensed in the State of Florida.
- BSN preferred
- Hospice certification preferred.
- Current Basic Life Support Certification.
- Adequate and reliable means of transportation with adequate insurance and valid Florida driver’s license.
- One year in public health, home nursing care, oncology nursing, medical/surgical nursing, geriatric nursing or Hospice nursing preferred.
- Understanding of and ability to apply characteristics of Hospice Nursing: case management, crisis intervention, communication skills, teaching skills, thanatology skills and needs
- Basic computer skills and EMR software experience a plus.
- Professional Requirements:
- Able to communicate effectively with other Hospice care personnel.
- Able to coordinate with other health care providers in the delivery of patient care.
- Able to work effectively with lay and professional volunteers.
- Language Skills:
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred but not required