We are seeking Registered Nurses, of all specialties, to fill open shifts at our valley Hospitals and Facilities in, and around Phoenix area! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Must be willing to work in a fast paced, physically and mentally demanding but very rewarding environment. Must have a passion for nursing!
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Active Arizona Registered Nurse License/Licenses
- BLS and ACLS (if applicable) certified
- TB/PPD skin test
- CPI cards (if applicable)
- PALS (if applicable)
- Shot records (MMR/Titers)
- Current Physical
- Must be able to pass a Background check
- Must be able to pass a Drug Screen
At Concentric Healthcare we believe our employees are our strongest assets, which is why we offer the following benefits:
- Top Paying Assignments!
- Paid Weekly With Direct Deposit!
- Positive Work Environment and Friendly Staff!
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 24 hour on-call service & support
Working with Concentric gives you the options to work: Full-time or Part-time, Per-Diem Contract, Short Term, Long Term, Temporary to Direct Placement, and Direct Placement.
Please call our Recruit Specialist Brandy Rios at 480-444-7777 to inquire about a possible great paying assignment!