The Opportunity: RN Case Manager
- Permanent, Full-Time position, Day Shift at a Hospital!
- Competitive pay, one of the highest salaries in Arizona!
- Sign on/Relocation assistance available!
- Amazing benefits!
Job Description/Qualifications: RN Case Manager
- Advocates for patients and families and acts as a liaison with other team member to ensure that our patient’s healthcare needs are being addressed. Collaborates with physicians and assists in referring healthcare resources to ensure services and care are delivered in a timely manner.
- The RN Case Manager works in collaboration with patients, providers, and key individuals in coordinating a safe discharge.
- Assesses client needs upon intake to determine appropriate course of care. Serves as a liaison between the patient and their family and the patient's network of care providers.
- Educates patient on diagnosis, treatment options, and prognosis. Assists the patient in scheduling appointments, completing paperwork, or securing referrals.
- Establishes treatment programs by setting schedules and routines; coordinating services being provided; arranging resources, including transportation and escort.
- Performs work under minimal supervision. Handles complex issues and problems and refers only the most complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Holds, or is eligible for, Arizona Registered Nurse (RN) Licensure.
- 4+ years of nursing experience, with at least 1 year of Case Management experience and Nursing/Certified Case Manager (CCM) is desired.
- Endless outdoor activities, fishing, water sports, hiking, rodeo, biking, climbing, camping, wildlife interest, photography, and more.
- Wonderful place to live, near to big city amenities.
- An hour away from major airport.
- Low cost of living, amazing community.
- Unique retail/dining that are all locally owned and operated.
- Safe schools and community for a family.
- Excellent weather and air quality.
- Near to national forests and parks.