Under the direction of the Nurse Manager, the RN will provide optimal patient care utilizing knowledge and skills within the context of the nursing process. The RN is accountable for individualized patient outcomes over an entire episode of care. The RN provides comprehensive nursing services to adolescent, adult and geriatric patients, including their families/caregivers.
* Registered Nurse with at least one (1) year experience in an acute care setting
* Various positions available - ER, ICU, MS, Onco, OR, etc.
* Registered Nurse license in TX or compact state or eligible to apply
* Able to meet physical and sensory requirements of job.
* Able to successfully complete orientation of job performance.
* Able to meet health standards for hospital employment.
* Must be highly motivated and committed to a quality of care that emphasizes the patient first.
* Excellent Pay Package with comprehensive hospital benefits package
* With Sign On Bonus of up to $10,000/-
* With Relocation package up to $5,000/-
Protouch Staffing is one of the leading healthcare staffing companies in the US Since 1989. Our staff of highly trained professionals has one goal in mind - to provide the highest quality healthcare professionals and the highest level of customer service to the healthcare industry.
We strive to be the benchmark in providing quality employment opportunities to more than 500 nurses and allied personnel per year nationwide.