We are looking for a passionate ICU/CCU RN who can manage the nursing care to patients admitted to the hospital in an observation status in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
Position: Permanent/Direct Hire - Intensive Care Unit RN / Critical Care Unit RN
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, and monitors vital signs.
- Provides cardiopulmonary management and monitoring for patients.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
Required skills and minimum years of experience.
· TX RN licensure or compact state license
· Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with ASN or BSN
· Minimum of 1 year of recent ICU experience
Shift or schedule:
· Full-time 36 hours per week. Days or nights (rotating weekends)
Comprehensive pay package
Sign-on up to $5,000, Relocation up to $3,000
If you have questions or are interested in something else, feel free to contact me directly.
Maleka Kapadia - National Healthcare Recruiter
P: 713-904-3531 I E: firstname.lastname@example.org