Registered Nurse ICU (RN)
Registered Nurse (RN)
Pay - $48 - $52/hr
Multiple Shifts Available Including Day, Night and PRN
You will ensure that the nursing care plan is being followed by being a Champion, which includes putting the patient first, helping to improve quality of life for the community in which you live and work, continuing to develop and explore new ideas, providing high-quality care and doing well by doing what is right.
• Receiving admissions and/or transfers to the unit
. • Initial and ongoing systematic patient assessment.
• Timely and accurate documentation using appropriate systems.
• Interpreting assessment/diagnostic data including labs and telemetry.
• Ensuring medical orders are transcribed and processed accurately
. • Competence in Rapid Response and code events.
• Promoting continuous quality improvement.
• Instructing and counseling patients/families.