InSync Consulting is seeking Long-Term Acute Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses for contract opportunities in San Leandro, California. The ideal candidate for this facility will have at least 1 year of experience working within an acute care facility, within the MedSurg or MS/Tele units and other similar units. Preferably, the chosen candidates will also have the ability to insert PICC lines as well. There are currently multiple positions available for the Night shift.
Long Term Acute Care Facility
City: San Leandro, CA
ACLS is required
12 hour night shift
Long term per diem blocked booking
$2100 per week NET.
What is long-term acute care hospital?
Patients come to long-term acute care hospital when they are too sick to go to a skilled nursing center or sub-acute care facility. These patients are often in the hospital for 25-30 days until they get better; whereas a traditional hospital does not have the beds available to keep patients longer than 3-4 days. The patients receive extended intensive care and aggressive rehabilitation simultaneously. The goal is to help patients return home more quickly and safely, by reducing lengths of stay and reducing unnecessary rehospitalizations with better outcomes.
Benefits of working at a Long-Term Acute Care Facility:
· There are fewer discharges and fewer admissions.
· More relationship building with patients.
· EMR training provided on-site.
· Calmer environment than a traditional Hospital setting
· 1 year recent acute-care experience.
· Valid California RN License
· Med-Surg or MS/Tele experience in an acute care setting
· Updated AHA ACLS and BLS are required.