Sterling Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are actively seeking women, minorities, and veterans for our positions.
Join our team at Sterling Medical as a RN at our Little Rock Air Force base in Arkansas!
The position is located about 17 miles from Little Rock and is M-F opportunity, 8 hour days between the hours of 7:00am and 5:00pm with no weekends and 10 paid Federal Holidays.
Sterling Medical offers competitive salary, PTO and a Full range of benefits.
- Graduate from a BSN program in nursing accredited by a National Nursing Accrediting Agency
- Graduate from a College or university accredited by National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC), or The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Current, full, active, valid and unrestricted state license (with no limitations, stipulations, or pending adverse actions) from a US jurisdiction to practice as a RN
- BLS with the American Heart Association
- Minimum of 3 Years full-time nursing experience is required: must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the last 3 Calendar years in a primary care setting.
If interested please contact Hope Gausmann for more information
513.984.1800 Ext 264