Registered Nurse - NICU 12/8 day/night rotation
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Private NICU rooms available for the sick or pre-term infant
- Care for pre-term infant 32 weeks or greater
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program required and provided, S.T.A.B.L.E. program required
- Board Certified Neonatologist and Neonatal Nurse Practitioners on staff
Position Function: The Registered Nurse is responsible and accountable for implementing, directing and coordinating the care of patients through the use of the nursing process: assessment, planning implementation and evaluation. Included is recognition and treatment of the physical and psychosocial changes unique to the age/population group served on the specific unit.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing required; Bachelor of Science in Nursing is preferred
- For Level II NICU, a minimum of one-year NICU experience (within the last five years). For Level II NICU position posted as a trainee position, requirement of at least 3 years of experience in: NICU Level 1/Special Care/Family Birthing, PICU, ICU, ED, or CCU.
- Eligible for or currently licensed as a Registered Professional Nurse in Pennsylvania.
- Certification in specialty preferred.
- CPR certification required.
- NRP required for Level II NICU.
- STABLE required for Level II NICU within 12 months from start date.