Registered Nurse - Oncology
Founded in 1984, Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute is the largest independent medical oncology/hematology practice in the United States. With over 200 physicians, based in 100+ locations across Florida, we are committed to providing world-class cancer care in community-based settings close to home.
- Our 3000+ team members enjoy:
- Work/Life balance – many locations have no weekend and/or night shift hours
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Tuition reimbursement
- CEU hours
- 401(k) with company match
Our clinic in Naples, Florida is searching for a Registered Nurse to join our team!
Schedule: Monday - Friday - 8:00a-5:00p
The Registered Nurse assists the physician in the care and teaching of patients.
- Registered Nurse, licensed in the State of Residence, with experience in IV therapy.
- The ability to assess patient needs and condition.
- Strong critical thinking skills, as well as the ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
- Current BLS certifications.
- Fluency in the English language with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Valid drivers license for travel to clinics as needed.
- Experience with hematology/oncology patients in a clinic or hospital is preferred.