Cavalier Workforce.is a specialty Healthcare Staffing company. We have relationships with major healthcare facilities and practices across the country, offering a wide array of job opportunities which includes – Registered Nurses, LPN, Medical Assistants, Therapists, Technologists, Physicians, Pharmacist etc. Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. You can get your dream job easily with Cavalier Workforce. Start your life-changing experience today.
Shift: 6:30am - 5pm 13 week assignment BLS required
Registered Nurse – Operating Room - Travel (6:30am-5pm)
- The RN Clinical Nurse I provides professional nursing care through skillful assessment diagnosis outcomes identification planning implementation and evaluation in accordance with facility or department policies procedures and/or protocols under the supervision of the nursing leader.
- Assists in maintaining a safe work environment and performs all related job responsibilities in a safe manner.
- Maintains clinical and professional competency as appropriate to the population of patients served.
• Collects data pertinent to the healthcare consumers health or the situation. Analyzes the assessment data to determine actual or potential diagnoses problems and issues.
• Identifies expected outcomes for a plan individualized to the healthcare consumer or the situation.
• Develops a plan that prescribes strategies to attain expected measurable outcomes.
• Implements the identified plan coordinates care delivery and employs strategies to promote health and a safe environment.
• Delegates elements of care to appropriate healthcare workers in accordance with any applicable legal or policy parameters or principles.