Registered Nurse Otolaryngology
The Oncology Clinical Nurse delivers direct patient care to an assigned adult oncology outpatient population. The Clinical Nurse utilizes the nursing process for assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation to provide safe, therapeutic care. Functions as a member of the interdisciplinary and nursing teams; carries out established nursing procedures and performs related duties as assigned; performs nursing care for patients with more complex needs with assistance and supervision. Assists with the management of patient care administered by other members of the clinical team.
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum of 3 years recent Medical/Surgical inpatient RN experience OR minimum of 3 years recent outpatient surgical practice RN experience or recent related equivalent experience.
- Possesses the skills, knowledge, and abilities essential to successfully perform the duties of the assigned position.
Preferred Qualifications :
- OCN Certification or other relevant specialty certification.
- Three (3) years or more of recent Surgical Oncology experience.
- One (1) year or more of recent ENT nursing experience.
- One (1) year of Telephone Triage nursing experience.
- One (1) year of wound care nursing experience.
- Active Registered Nurse licensure in the State of California
- Active American Heart Association CPR Certification