It’s time to get the most out of your RN career. We may be biased, but we think you can do all that and more with our growing health system in Southwest Florida! Join our team of 13,000+ employees and 1,480 physicians.
Want to know what it takes to join our team?
Things We Think You Should Know
- Who we want on our team: Someone who is keen on being a clinician, teacher, researcher, and leader.
- What we want to see: A minimum of one year’s experience (two years preferred).
- How to succeed here: You lead a departmental quality initiative for your unit.
- What makes us different: We provide several instances for you to continue your education and practice at the height of your skill level.
- Keep it flexible: We use a flexible schedule to meet unit needs.
What You’ll Actually Be Doing
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide the safe delivery and documentation of patient care in a critical care setting through the process of assessment, diagnosing, planning, implementation, and evaluation
- Use the knowledge of the patient’s age and cultural diversity in the provision of patient care
- Collect patient health data involving the patient, family, and other healthcare providers
- Determine the priority of data collection activities by the patient’s immediate condition or needs
- Verify and analyze the assessment data in determining nursing diagnosis
- Document nursing diagnoses/patient problems
- Ensure that each outcome provides direction for the continuity of care
- Develop or revise individualized interdisciplinary plans of care that includes co-morbidities and is based on data
- Serve as a patient/family advocate
Skills & Requirements
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
- RN license and BLS certification required
- 12 months of PCU experience