LCSW- Adolescent Experience - Live and Work Overseas!
Sterling Medical is seeking LCSW to provide services at our U.S. Military Installations in England and Germany!
1) Ramstein Army Base in Germany
2) Royal Air Force Lakenheath in England
3) Royal Air Force Alconbury in England
We are proud to offer Great Rates, PTO, Benefits, Relocation, and Logistical Support!
Summary: LCSWs will be working in the DoD Middle/High Schools on site at the base providing counseling/substance abuse counseling to adolescents.
1. Masters in Social Work
2. LCSW- or equivalent. Current License to practice independently
3. Have a minimum of 2 years working with adolescents. Have experience in Substance Abuse Counseling.
4. Hold or be open to obtaining any drug/alcohol certification. We can assist you with the RAS if needed.