Registered Nurse - Radiation Oncology - Part- Time - Nampa
St. Luke's Health System in Nampa is seeking a RN to join our Cancer Institute team.
St. Luke's Cancer Institute - Nampa is a dynamic full-service outpatient hematology/oncology treatment center offering chemo/bio/and radiation therapies. The St. Luke's Nursing Manager is responsible for managing staff, overseeing patient care and ensuring adherence to established policies and procedures.
Schedule:. 4FTE (32hrs per two weeks) Days, No Weekend or Holidays
- Identifies patient needs and determines priorities for care through assessment, planning, intervention, and evaluation.
- Develops, implements and coordinates individualized plan of care for patients assigned through initial and on-going assessments.
- Initiates assessment based on the patient's problems or needs, the physician's medical diagnosis, and the functional health framework.
- Performs therapeutic nursing interventions.
- Manages care of patients.
- Documents care based on standards of care and practice, patient acuity, and/or clinical priorities
- Advocates for evidence-based practice care standards and supports adoption of evidence-based practices and innovations in care delivery.
- Provides patient centric care in alignment with professional nursing practice model.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's of Nursing Degree preferred
- Experience: 1+ years' experience
- Licenses/Certifications: Current RN licensure from the State of Practice
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
Nampa is Idaho's second largest city, located just minutes from Boise in the heart of Canyon County. This scenic southwestern region is home to Idaho's wine country, rich with grapes and fruit orchards, thanks to the rich farmland along the Snake River. With nearly 87,000 residents, Nampa is a city with a strong sense of history and a local economy fueled by agriculture and higher education. Railroads played a major part in Nampa's founding and expansion, and today the original train depot houses the Canyon County Historical Museum.
The region is also a great place to get outdoors. Nampa has a number of well-maintained parks and is close to Lake Lowell, Deer Flat National Wildlife Refuge, and the World Center for Birds of Prey-great locations for hiking, bird watching, boating, and fishing.
Learn more about what Nampa has to offer you:
City of Nampa | Warhawk Air Museum | Deer Flat Wildlife Refuge | Wilson Ponds | Nampa Parks | Concerts at the Ford Idaho Center
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.