Registered Nurses (RN) needed in the Cherokee county areas, among other spots all over the state of Georgia!
For over a decade, Advanced Care Partners has been the preferred home-care provider for Georgia’s medically complex families. Going above and beyond in every encounter is our culture, and taking care of caregivers so they can take care of our patients is our mission.
We are always hiring talented and compassionate caregivers to service our medically fragile population all over the state of Georgia! Currently, we are seeking Registered Nurses (RN) to care for our patients in the Canton area!
Benefits for Registered Nurse (RN) positions:
- Health insurance, vision, dental and life insurance...
- Free, unlimited training classes to better your skills...
- Weekly, competitive pay...
- Flexibility with your schedule, and flexible shift times, days nights and everything in between!
- 24/7 live support for scheduling and clinical needs
- Put your pencil away! Brand new electronic charting made easy for caregivers to chart...
- Potential for Overtime
*Pay ranges from $26-$30 as a Registered Nurse (RN).
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume for faster consideration.
I look forward to hearing from you!