Registered Nurse (RN), Brooks Rehabilitation Hospital, Full-Time Nights
- Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
- Promotes patient's independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following hospital and nursing division's philosophies and standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations.
- Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from health care support personnel.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
- Registered Nurse licensed in the State of Florida.
- One year of skilled nursing or acute care experience.
- Current hands-on CPR/BLS Certification.
This job description describes the general nature and level of work only. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Location : NameBrooks Rehabilitation HospitaL_ 0028TypeFull-TimeHours7P-7A