Registered Nurse / RN - Critical Care: ICU
The Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Registered Nurse delivers vital care to seriously ill or injured patients in the intensive care unit and is responsible for evaluating patient conditions, administering treatment, and providing constant support during recovery.
When you work with Advanced as a Registered Nurse, you will impact the lives of thousands while growing both personally and professionally. Our nurses thrive in a culture of compassion and consistently strive for excellence. We believe that together, we can improve the well-being of patients and their families and make our world healthier and stronger.
Advanceds travel nursing assignments offer competitive pay and a complete benefits package of great health insurance, life insurance, travel reimbursements, 401(k) matching -- and more
- Assessment implementation and coordination of complex care and interventions
- Interpreting diagnostic tests
- Act as patient advocate and evaluate and monitor the patients progress
- Identify sudden or subtle changes in a patients medical condition
- Respond to medical emergencies and alert the appropriate doctors
- Manage medication doses, anesthesia and ventilatory support
- Provide regular status updates to patients and their family members
- Possess excellent teamwork, multi-tasking and the ability to rise to challenges and stay calm under pressure
- Bachelor degree/diploma/associate degree from an accredited School of Nursing.
- Current registered nursing license in CA or willingness to attain a state license
- 1 year recent experience working in the United States
- Minimum 2 years experience in the ICU
- BLS, ACLS, PALS required
Advanced Travel Nursing is a nationwide staffing company for nurses. As one of the largest employment agencies in the United States, our nationwide network of high-quality and high-paying travel nursing jobs include thousands of great positions at some of the best facilities in the country. Our goal is to place you in specialties and locations of your choice. We recognize what you have to offer and our goal is to make your experience enjoyable and successful.
Your Career Consultant will work closely with you to match you with facilities that meet your monetary, geographical, and clinical goals. Our competitive compensation and benefits package guarantees that your experience will be financially as well as personally rewarding. Apply today to discover the Advanced difference!
- Comprehensive Medical Dental and Vision Insurance
- Meals and Incidentals Stipend
- Generous Housing Stipend
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Travel Expense Reimbursement
- Professional and General Liability Coverage Provided
- Licensure Fees Reimbursement
- 24/7 Support and Guidance from industry experts
HOT Job jobApply 50842