Registered Nurse (RN) - Per Diem
Our RNs provide direct patient care and play an integral role on our nursing team. They are regularly assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating patient care to maximize restoration and maintenance of the patient's physical, psychological, spiritual health and goals. Our nurses serve as an educator to our patients, families and teammates.
Our rehab nurses work collaboratively with our clinical and non-clinical teams in order to provide the best quality of care to our patients.
Minimum Education & Experience (Including Licenses)
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse required.
- Previous acute experience preferred but not required.
- Certified BLS required prior to start.
POETS are completed as part of the onboarding process- to be completed before an employee's first day of work.
Benefits of becoming an RN with us:
- Flexible scheduling with rotating weekends
- Manageable caseloads
- A high percentage of patients being discharged home to their families
- Team-oriented and family-like culture
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with advancement and relocation opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time nurses (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k (with company match), life insurance, short and long term disability
- Tuition assistance and professional development
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.