There's an energy and excitement here, a shared mission to improve the lives of others as well as our own. Instead of seeing a handful of patients each day, your work may affect millions for years to come. Ready for a new path? Start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Registered Nurse, Pharmacy Quality, managing an incoming workload of approximately 10 critical inquiries and 15-20 non critical inquiries daily that are shared with peers. The scope of the work includes non-standard, complex issues and the ability to identify trends within the pharmacies.
If you are located in Irvine, CA, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Review critical patient inquiries, determining root cause and responsible party
- Prioritize work from most to least critical, while completing a set number of inquiries daily.
- Able to complete clinical quality audits independently, using critical thinking and written communication skills.
- Serve as a resource to others within the department in the form of providing feedback and guiding others.
- Interact with peers within the quality group, leadership within the OptumRx pharmacies, and users completing work within the pharmacies.
- There is no direct patient or physician contact in this role.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Three years relevant Quality Control experience in a related healthcare setting
- Registered Nurse
- Two years RN experience (post grad)
- Active, unrestricted RN License
- Two years demonstrated experience using root cause analysis/problem solving
- California RN License
- Previous Telecommuter experience
- Pharmacy operational experience, front-end skill set
- cGMP certification
- ASQ certification
- ISO certification
- Excellent written communication skills
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.