Care Team Solutions is looking for Registered Nurses (RN) for a fast-growing, technology-enabled company that was founded to make a major, positive impact in the way medical care is delivered!
They’re leading this shift by providing high-quality, real time advanced acute medical care from hospitals to the comfort of the patient's home. Centered around a deep commitment to creating superior patient and family experiences and outcomes.
Location: Boston, MA - Will be working in a centralized office/unit.
We’re looking for Registered Nurses (RN) who are flexible, friendly, and patient centered, who can thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing, high-profile environment.
-NO HANDS ON WORK or DIRECT CONTACT
-Contract, Perm, and Contract to Perm Available!
-Must be comfortable with technology!
-Shifts/Days: All Shifts Available
Exp: 2 yrs of exp as a registered nurse in an acute setting, i.e. ICU, Med Surg, ER, ED, Telemetry, Triage...
• Provide safe, world class, high-quality patient care to various patient populations including some oncology.
• Utilize monitoring, assessment, planning, intervention and critical thinking skills to care for acute care patient populations in the home
• Navigate patients and families across the continuum of phases of care
• Monitor and respond to biometric data
• Conduct home and audio/visual patient care visits as directed by the care team and/or protocol
• Ensure all interventions in the patients care plan are implemented efficiently with a patient centered approach
What Care Team Solutions can do for you?
- Boutique staffing agency w/ 1-on-1 attention and a dedicated recruiter working specifically for you!
- Travel assignments in all 50 states
- Top level, competitive pay w/ tax-free travel reimbursements
- Healthcare & Dental insurance
- 401(K) savings program
- Certification and license reimbursement
- Sign-on & completion bonuses available
- Referral bonuses for fellow nurses
- Loyalty Program for returning nurses
- Travel with a Friend bonus
• Provide protocol driven assessment, care coordination and interventions for diverse patient populations with a focus on oncology, medicine and post op care.
• Exhibit sound clinical decision making and critical thinking skills
• Facilitate admissions
• Share expertise with the multidisciplinary team and serve as a resource to staff in area(s) of expertise.
• State license as Registered Nurse
• 2 years of RN experience, or 1 yr RN exp if previous healthcare exp.
• Strong interpersonal, inter-professional collaboration capabilities
• Ability to analyze, interpret and problem solve quickly with well-articulated action planning
• Strong verbal/written communication and conflict resolution skills
• Promote patient safety and a positive patient experience
• Flexible and comfortable with a changing and dynamic work environment
• Team player who also works well independently
• Participates in ongoing learning and continuing education to care for a variety of patient populations
Specialties - including, but not limited to:
- ICU - CCU
- ER - ED - emergency
- Med Surg - Medical Surgical