InSync Consulting Services is seeking an Emergency Room (ER) Registered Nurse (RN) who will assume responsibility and accountability for the application of the nursing process and the delivery of patient care in the Oakland area. The Emergency Room (ER) Registered Nurse (RN) will need to be skilled in providing rapid and accurate patient assessments, early recognition of life threatening conditions and the use of advanced monitoring and treatment equipment. Responsibilities
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care.
- Uses clinical judgment to manage delivery of patient care safely and effectively.
- Promote interpersonal relations with all contacts in the hospital setting.
- Represents Maxim in the hospital setting in a positive image by serving as a role model in quality of care delivered, manner of dress, and professionalism.
- Uses knowledge and practice in accordance with Nurse Practice Act; Standards of Nursing Practice;
Standards of Patient Care; JCAHO, state and local laws; and hospital policies.
Emergency Room (ER) Registered Nurse (RN) Requirements:
- At least 2 years of Acute Care ER RN experience within the last 4 years
- Current CA RN License
- Current BLS and ACLS
- Travel/contract experience a plus!
About the Assignment:
- Up to $2,300 weekly
- 12 hour day and NOC shifts available, Full time, 36 hours a week
- Flexible Start date
- Direct Deposit, paid weekly.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance available
- 24/7 On Call and Payroll/HR Access
- Ongoing Assignment; Possible temp to perm.