Registered Vascular Sonographer - RVT - Houston, TX
New Grad Sonographer/Technologist Are Welcome to Apply!
Relocation & Sign-On - Negotiable!
LOCATION: Houston, TX
SHIFT: Monday - Friday (DAY SHIFT)
We are looking for an experienced Registered Vascular Technologist/Registered Vascular Sonographer to work in a growing, private practice. Office setting, daytime, office hours, no call, and no weekends.
The successful candidate will be comfortable in a high volume office setting, performing and documenting 8-10 venous reflux, venous doppler and arterial doppler studies per day. A great attitude, flexibility, and commitment to an exceptional patient experience are required.
· Demonstrate knowledge of all equipment and radiation safety to provide a safe environment for patients and staff.
· Demonstrates knowledge and documented competence of designated ultrasound exams.
· Assist the Physician in explaining the treatment plan and how the treatment plan addresses the patient's specific needs.
Qualification & Certification
· American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) registration is required and a Registered Vascular Technologist/Sonographer (RVT/RVS)
· Certificate of Completion from an accredited Ultrasound program. One year of vascular/vein experience is preferred.
· Competitive salary
· Comprehensive benefits package
· M-F days
· Unlimited growth potential
Successful candidates must be:
· Experienced with AthenaHealth EMR (preferred)
· New Grads will be consider
· Venous reflux experience preferred not (Required)