If you a Regulatory Professional, Pragmatic Problem Solver and Technocrat. This opportunity is right up your alley!
- Provides expert level regulatory solutions support and consulting.
- Establishes IQVIA credibility as a provider of global enterprise-wide regulatory solutions across technology, data and business process.
- Drives Client projects successfully ensuring delivery within agreed timeline, and budget, as per contractual requirements and with high customer satisfaction.
- Drives client acquisition and business development activities in collaboration with pre-sales and sales organizations.
- Drives offering and methodology development and continuous improvement.
- Coaches and mentors more junior team members.
- Demonstrates excellent project management skills and client influencing and relationship building skills.
- In-depth understanding of the life sciences industry, Regulatory Information Management and Operations.
- Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
- Experienced with developing consultative relationships with senior level managers and executives at clients in the life sciences industry.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and deliver on tight deadlines.
- Experience leading cross functional and geographically spread teams in delivering regulatory solutions projects.
- Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques related to functional area.
- Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the life sciences industry.
- Excellent presentation, communication and client influencing skills.
- Has established network and referral contacts.
- Possesses the necessary subject matter expertise and project management skills able to effectively manage projects across more than one functional area (e.g. Safety, Regulatory, Quality).
- High-level of energy, drive, and enthusiasm.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.