Burke Health and Rehabilitaiton Center, a 120- bed skilled rehab center in Burke, VA is seeking a Rehab Technician. We are looking for a caring, warm-hearted person who is searching for an opportunity to do meaningful work, an opportunity to put a personal touch on improving the lives of others. We understand the responsibilities that come with caring for others, and we consider it a privilege. Our team members experience the daily joy of enriching the lives of others, while building genuine relationships with patients. Become part of an enthusiastic and dedicated team of professionals who share their positive attitudes and compassionate hearts with every patient, family, and co-worker.
The Rehab Tech will be a high energy people-person who sets up and cleans equipment for therapy treatment. The Rehab Tech collaborates with team members to promote the highest possible physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being for the patients.
Job duties include:
- Transporting patients as scheduled to and from treatment area
- Helping to maintain the cleanliness of the treatment area
- Initiating discussions based on observation regarding patients
- Maintaining confidentiality,
- Completing forms, making copies, performing data entry, ordering and maintaining Rehab inventory
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Sufficient verbal and written communication skills to perform the tasks required
- Ability to communicate, comprehend, understand and write messages, and follow directions
- Telephone skills, including message taking
We offer a competitive rate of pay and a comprehensive benefits package for full time associates which includes affordable health and dental insurance within 30-60 days of hire, free life insurance, paid time off, extra pay for holidays, 401k with 50% company match, scholarship opportunities, and continuing education.
What makes MFA such a unique team to be a part of? At the heart of everything we do is our MFA "Commitment to Care. Passion for Caring" philosophy that touches everything we do. We believe that giving the best care requires more than just treating patients...it requires knowing them as people. It's more than just caring for caring about them. Our unique, inclusive approach to healthcare creates the perfect environment for healing, and translates to better outcomes and a more personal, rewarding experience for patients and employees alike.