Rehabilitation Technician - HRS Per Diem- Per Diem- Marquette Gen. Hosp. -Behavioral Health- Marquette, MI
We are currently recruiting for a Rehab Technician to work per diem for our company. You will work in a team where you will provide quality, compassionate care in a secure setting. Provides patient care support under the direction of a licensed therapist. Help mentally and/or physically impaired patients to participate in tasks to restore, reinforce, and enhance their performance.
* Follows patient care-related tasks as determined by the OTR/RPT to assist the patient in achieving optimal goals.
* Must be able to communicate in both verbally and in writing to members of the rehabilitation team.
* Visual acquity to perceive patient reactions to treatment and to read instructions.
* Able to lift and carry equipment, supplies and materials up to 50 lbs on a regular basis.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.; 6-12 months relevant experience strongly recommended in a rehab setting.
* CPR certification (when required).
* Willing to participate in on-the-job training after initial orientation.
* Ability to work flexible hours and weekends.
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employee Click Here.