As a Report and Data Analyst, you'll have the opportunity to report and analyze data to support the client relationship. You will provide AdHoc reporting and analysis on client claims utilization, identifying trends, performance, and financial impact. As a key resource, you must maintain a high degree of accuracy along with attention to detail, excellent oral and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to always meet deadlines. Success in this role will require ability to think analytically, be flexible, dynamic, self-driven, and deliver high quality work! The question is how effective can you be in interpreting and analyzing large amounts of information from multiple sources and use it to tell a meaningful story? Sound like your kind of challenge? Join a Fortune 6, industry leader and find out how you can be a part of something life changing for millions.
- Intake reporting requests, understand requestor's needs/intent, and produce informative, meaningful and actionable results
- Create, analyze, and summarize ad-hoc and/or recurring reports
- Research and analyze data sets to identify patterns and trends such as client performance, drug spend, member utilization, formulary disruptions
- Assess reporting results through data investigation, analysis, trending, and evaluation
- Assume responsibility for data integrity and ongoing quality control of delivered reports
- 2+ years experience in reporting and financial &/or data analysis
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel required (i.e. V-lookups, pivot tables, complex formulas, and data manipulation)
- Skills in Microsoft Access, SQL, or other database applications (i.e. create tables, queries, joins, and data manipulation)
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, or Health Administration
- Knowledge of PBM, Pharmacy claims, and benefit structure
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
At UnitedHealth Group, you'll work with an elite team that has the creativity and passion to stay ahead of constant change. This is a challenging role that creates an opportunity to grow and develop while doing your life's best work.(sm)
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
Already Fortune 6, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Report and Data Analyst, Pharmacy, Cypress, CA, California, financial reporting, PBM, RX, Pharmacy Claims, benefits, Excel, Access