The ideal respiratory therapist will manage ventilators, BIPAP, CPAP, EKGs, Aerosol Therapy, Code Blue, Rapid Response Team, Quality monitoring, productivity. Interest in cross training in Sleep Lab a plus! This is a 36 hours a week; 12 hours 7pm to 7am shift schedule.
- RRT or CRT current with NBRC
- Sharp New Grads are welcome to apply – Eligible for NE State License
- Respiratory Therapist will work alone at night
- New grads will be considered. Previous experience is preferred as Respiratory Therapist will work alone at night. Critical thinking, independent and self-reliant candidates are preferred.
- ACLS, PALS, NRP, BLS required, may complete after hire.
- Competitive Salary Rate for RRT and CRT
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Relocation Allowance
- Education Reimbursement & additional work shop/conference of your choice
Protouch Staffing is one of the leading healthcare staffing companies in the US Since 1989. Our staff of highly trained professionals has one goal in mind - to provide the highest quality healthcare professionals and the highest level of customer service to the healthcare industry.
Protouch Staffing knows that the decision to utilize supplemental staffing is critical to a healthcare facility’s ability to meet its patient care standards. That’s why Protouch works hard to streamline the process to make it as easy as possible to get experienced and qualified healthcare professionals to help meet patient care objectives anywhere in the United States.
Protouch is committed to being the best provider of staffing services to our more than 1,000 clients, and we strive to be the benchmark in providing quality employment opportunities to more than 500 nurses per year.