Currently looking for a Respiratory Therapist to fill a night-shift opening within a Hospital facility located in the Central California area. Interested candidates should have at lease two years of RRT/CRT acute care experience. Additional, candidate should have an active, or pending, California State Respiratory Therapist license, BLS and PALS certifications.
Beyond the professional opportunity, living in an amazing location in Central California gives you a breathtaking scenery of Mountains and Valleys, wonderful for the outdoors person!
Responsibilities of the Respiratory Therapist
- Provide respiratory therapy modalities per facilities' protocol
- Patient population includes both pediatric and adult patients
- Mobility to work in a typical clinical environment, stamina to remain standing or sitting for extended periods of time.
Requirements of the Respiratory Therapist
- 2 year of Respiratory Care preferred; RRT or CRT
- Acute Care experience required.
- Active California Respiratory Therapist license or eligible to obtain it
- Previous experience within Adults is preferred
- Current BLS certification from American Heart Association
- Competitive Salary
- 3 days 12 hour night shifts
Beyond this Hospital facility, Radius Staffing Solutions partners with facilities nationwide for their Rehab needs. Please share your resume for consideration, or share this with a colleague who would be interested!