Respiratory Therapist Registered - NICU East
**$5,000 Hiring Bonus. Ask if you meet the qualification. **Join our community
Community Health Network has an excellent opportunity available within our Respiratory Therapy Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) team. If you are looking for challenging work and meaningful advancement, then you should consider a career with Community.
Where you fit in
As part of our respiratory therapist NICU team, you will partner with the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit to provide patient centered care and outstanding service delivered with respect. Your expertise in your field will allow you to advance the patient plan of care to achieve the best possible outcomes
You ll be working with the patients and families to provide age and culturally appropriate care. You will support high-risk pregnancies and provide treatment, care, and evaluation for neonatal patients with respiratory insufficiencies. You ll administer inhaled and aerosolized medications (including inhaled nitric oxide), implement conventional ventilation methods, and perform a variety of duties related to setting up, operation, cleaning and storing respiratory equipmentYour exceptional skills
- Your experience working neonatal patientsand knowledge of ventilation modalities are your most vital skills as a Respiratory Therapist NICU.
- Your dedication to patient care and expertise of respiratory therapy will arm you with the skills necessary to thrive in a highly skilled LevelIII Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
- You are able to communicate tactfully and effectively with patients, staff, physicians and visitors.
- You are able to evaluate and provide exceptional care for patients with respiratory insufficiencies. With your dedication to care and expertise of respiratory treatments, you will become a valued member of the respiratory therapist NICU team
- You are able to independently provide all levels of respiratory care to a neonate, including but not limited to nasal cannula, cpap, (via ram cannual vent), neopuff, NIMV, and conventional ventilation.
- Proficient in intubation, surfactant administration, and other respiratory therapy medications.
Your exceptional qualifications
- You have earned an Associate s Degree from an accredited respiratory care program.
- Indiana Respiratory Care Practitioner License,(RCP)
- You are registered by the NBRC or eligible, Registered Respiratory Therapist, (RRT)
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program Certification (NRP)
- Neonatal/Pediatric Specialty Certification (NPS), a plus
- Minimum of two (2) years of Level III NICU, neonatal delivery resuscitaiton expereince, preferred
Your life with Community
You work hard to provide our patients with the exceptional care, and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career.
You will have the opportunity to grow your career thanks to scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the Community Health Network Foundation, and receive recognition for your achievements.Apply today for immediate consideration