SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
***$7,500 Sign-on Bonus Available for Qualified Candidates***
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for a Respiratory Therapist to join Fairview Park Hospital, part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
At Fairview Park Hospital we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Student Loan Repayment
- And, sign-on bonus and relocation assistance for strong, experienced RRT's.
We are searching for a Respiratory Therapist to join our patient-centered team in a full-time, night shift (7p-7a) position.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Respiratory Therapist where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
The Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) is responsible for routine and high-risk respiratory procedures across the facility. The RRT will provide clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high-quality, efficient care. The RRT will assess patients by performing diagnostic tests and evaluations, treating patients and tracking progress. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
What you will do in this role:
- You will perform routine and high-risk procedures as prescribed by the Physician and follow appropriate policy in the application of respiratory procedures.
- You will communicate with physicians on the effectiveness of respiratory care procedures.
- You will thoroughly explain and answer patient and family questions regarding respiratory care.
- You will review patients' charts to verify order and check for contradictions of therapy.
- You will assess patient and provide proper documentation in patient's chart as related to therapy.
- You will assemble, install, disassemble, assess and maintain equipment according to manufacturer and department policy.
Acceptable degree from an accredited school - Associate in Respiratory Therapy or Bachelor Degree in Respiratory Therapy is required.
Current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Pediatric Advance Life Support (PALS) Provider is required
- 1-3 years of experience is preferred
- A Registered Respiratory Therapist license in the state which you practice, in accordance with law and regulation, is required
Fairview Park Hospital is a leader in healthcare for the city of Dublin, Georgia, Dublin-Laurens County, and the surrounding communities. Fairview Park is a state-of-the-art, almost 200 bed acute care facility providing community healthcare services. Our commitment to providing the best for our community is evidenced by being named a primary stroke center, score of “A” on Patient Safety Report Card and being named one of the nation’s top 100 hospitals by Truven Health Analytics, IBM Watson Health. Additionally, Fairview Park Hospital has the area’s only accredited sleep center.
Whether it is golfing, fishing, shopping, volunteering or just spending time, Dublin-Laurens County offers a wide variety of leisure time activities including a month-long celebration of St. Patrick’s Day. Since 1966 this family-oriented celebration has grown into a major event, drawing thousands of visitors from all over the country. Dublin-Laurens County is centrally located in Middle Georgia half way between Atlanta & Savannah. Laurens County is the third largest county in Georgia based on land size with 45,000 residents. The City of Dublin is proud to be called one of the 10 Georgia Cities of Excellence by the Georgia Municipal Cooperation in competition with 55 other communities for “exemplary service to citizens.”
HCA Healthcare, the parent company of Fairview Park Hospital, has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.