To live in the Colliersville, NY area you will experience warm summers, and cold winter, slightly wet and partly cloudy year round! The geographical surroundings are picturesque and embrace the natural outdoors ambiance. Whether you are an avid outdoor enthusiast or enjoy the peaceful walk in the town, this is a perfect place to call home.
Responsibilities of the Respiratory Therapist
- Provide respiratory therapy modalities per facilities' protocol
- Patient population includes both pediatric and adult patients
- Mobility to work in a typical clinical environment, stamina to remain standing or sitting for extended periods of time.
Requirements of the Respiratory Therapist
- 1-2 years of Respiratory Care; RRT or CRT
- Active New York Respiratory Therapist license or eligible to obtain it
- Previous experience within Adults is preferred
- Current BLS certification from American Heart Association
- Competitive Salary
- 3 days 12 hour shifts
Beyond this Hospital facility, Radius Staffing Solutions partners with facilities nationwide for their Rehab needs. Please share your resume for consideration, or share this with a colleague who would be interested!