Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country.
You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery.
This is a team of outstanding professionals who are focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Directs and coordinates appropriate, timely, and cost effective delivery of health care through the case management process.
This includes disability, urgent and emergency care, FFD issues, immunizations, work limitations, transitional return to work plans, accommodations and part time work for worker's compensation and non-worker's compensation illness and injury.
Responsible for after hour coordination of emergency and urgent care services delivery.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Identifies cases involving high frequency and high-risk injuries/illnesses.
Performs ongoing evaluation and treatment plans for all identified cases.
- Determines essential job functions and identifies and implements necessary limitations, accommodations and part-time work for high frequency/high risk cases in which such an intervention could reduce the length of disability.
- Identifies cases requiring Physician level review for case management, coordinates the review process, and implements recommendations.
- Determines service needs, selects appropriate network service providers, evaluates provider services, and makes recommendations for retention or removal from the network.
- Establishes and maintains a confidential record keeping system for all cases involved in the case management process to support the process and all decisions made as part of the process.
- Coordinates with benefits, legal, employee relations, safety and industrial hygiene supervisors and other company areas for case management factors, concepts and concerns.
- Registered Nurse, Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant (Licensed in State where service provided).
-2 to 5 years of occupational health nursing or related field.
- Knowledge and understanding of the provision of case management for workers compensation, disability, limited duty, safety, Industrial Hygiene, healthcare plans, regulatory medical requirements and external healthcare resources.
- Ability to work in and contribute to a team environment.
- BSN, CCM, COHN, MSN, MPH or Masters in related field.
- Evaluation, assessment, solving, and negotiating skills.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $36.00 /hour